Description• Lenses feature Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
• Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
• Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
• Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
• Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
• Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance suitable for bright light, meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirement
• Thin stem technology enable compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
• System features quick, tool-free lens change
• Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
• Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
• Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVD, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
• Impact and chemical resistant O-Matter® frame.
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
- Light Transmission: 93%
- Light Conditions: Low Light
- Base Lens Color: Clear
- Information notice: 0
Size: L (134mm)
1Lens Height 35 mm
2Frame Width 134 mm
3Arm Length 145 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.